Plantskydd® Repellents are the most cost-effective, and environmentally safe, animal repellents available. Proven to be #1 most tested, #1 most effective, and #1 longest lasting animal repellents you can buy, Plantskydd offers superior plant protection against Deer.
Why is Plantskydd Repellent the #1 Choice of Professional Growers?
- PROVEN by independent research to out-last and out-perform all other-repellents— up to 6 months over-winter!
- EFFECTIVE against deer, rabbits, voles, elk, moose, chipmunk, squirrels, nutria, opossum, and mountain beaver.
- RAIN-RESISTANT — no need to re-apply after every rainfall.
- SAFE for use in vegetable gardens, on fruit trees and food crops.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC — first animal repellent listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for food production.
- 3 FORMULATIONS for maximum effectiveness and user convenience.
Plantskydd stimulates a fear-based response which will have: Deer, Elk, Moose, Rabbit, Hares, Voles, Squirrels, Chipmunks, Mountain Beaver, Nutria, Opossum and other herbivores. —looking to dine somewhere other than your garden, nursery, orchard, or tree plantation.
Vineyards: Controlling Deer and Ground Squirrel Damage
We experienced a 30% increase in yield—representing well over $1 million ! ... Read More
“We are even starting to replant species we had given up on…”
We’ve been using Plantskydd® for almost two years now with about ninety-five percent efficiency. ... Read More
Rabbits and deer immediately stopped eating my flowers
“rabbits and deer immediately stopped eating my flowers – I was truly blown away at its effectiveness.” I was skeptical when I first bought Plantskydd. I had tried everything to discourage deer – Irish Spring soap, egg-based sprays, pepper sprays, urine, Skoot, electric fence – you name it. My frustration intensified when the rabbit ... Read More
“VOLE update: There is absolutely no sign of voles. No holes, no mounds, no vole damage.” I actually worked in my flower bed this weekend, doing some preliminary cleaning. So, I was able to really survey the situation. There is absolutely no sign of voles. No holes, no mounds, no damage. I actually have black ... Read More