Recommended by the National Home Gardening Club.
Your customers want effective, and safe plant protection.
Offer them organic Plantskydd animal repellents.
Adding Plantskydd protection as an additional service will not only increase revenue for your business, but will also show your customers you care about their gardens.
Reduce Plant Replacement
Plantskydd will give you peace of mind when planting and maintaining your customers’ properties by eliminating the cost of replacing trees, shrubs and ornamental plants, and show your customers a true understanding of their needs.
Most homeowners want to enjoy their gardens without the expense of fencing their properties. No need for distracting fencing when using Plantskydd.
Plantkysdd, rainfast in 24 hours, does not wash off! Plantskydd is the #1 repellent for over-winter protection of hedges, shrubs, perennials, as well as fruit, conifer and deciduous trees.
Plantskydd lasts twice as long as other repellents with an added benefit of acting as a nitrogen fertilizer.
Quickly apply Plantskydd on trees, shrubs, ornamentals, fruit trees and vegetable gardens with our 4 convenient formulas.
Find Out How Plantskydd Works
Deer Browsing Facts
- Once animals are attracted to an area and begin feeding, it is more difficult to discourage them from returning.
- Scare tactics such as water sprays, and noise work only briefly because deer adapt quickly.
- What deer will eat varies from one area to another, and from one season to the next.
- Deer have not read your list of deer-proof plants. In times of drought, if you water it, deer will eat it. If they are hungry or thirsty enough, deer will eat anything; even woody stems!
- USDA National Wildlife Research has proven odor-based repellents are more effective than other repellent systems where the animal needs to taste treated plants before being repelled.
- Fences must be at least 8 feet high to keep deer out.