Antifoam / Defoaming Agent
Elimino is an antifoam and defoaming agent designed to effectively prevent or reduce foam formation in agricultural applications of crop protection and/or fertilizer products.
Elimino is effective over a broad pH range and can be added before or after foam formation has begun.
Features & Benefits
- OMRI listed for use with approved pesticides
- Faster defoaming means less product used and more money saved
- Flexible to use either a powerful antifoam or defoamer
- Convenient low-use rates
- Use 4 ounces per 100 gallons for most Plantskydd applications.
- Otherwise use a range of 1–10 ounces per 100 gallons of spray solution.